I will never forget my first sighting of this bird in St.Louis..I was
walking back from the History Museum, thinking of what I'd seen there,
but forgot all about the past when I saw what was present!

Not the world's best video...but it's the documentation of sighting
that was a great one for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_6ckTi02jE

Cheers, Deepa.