Grand River Audubon Society invites you to join us next Saturday, April 22,
for a field trip to Crowder State Park and Helton Prairie Natural Area and
associated Helton Memorial Wildlife Area.  We expect to enjoy early spring
migrants and wildflowers.

You may meet us in the west parking lot of the Days Inn Hotel on Business
36 next to Casey's at 8 am, or at 8:45-9:00 at the Lake Parking Lot which
has restrooms. It is at the northeast corner of the lake.  We will eat
lunch in the park then drive to Helton Prairie.

Bring your lunch, snacks, and water.

See maps and information here:

https://mostateparks.com/park/crowder-state-park
https://nature.mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/places/helton-prairie
https://nature.mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/places/helton-wayne-mem-wa

If you plan to participate or have questions, please call or text
660-329-2693, or email  [log in to unmask]

If you've never been to these areas, you'll wonder what took you so long;
they are north Missouri gems and this is a perfect time of year to
visit.

June Newman