Today Margie & I spent more time in Barry County.  We expanded the warbler list to six.  In addition to Black & White, Northern Parula, Pine, Yellow-throated, and Yellow-rumped, the new spring warbler added was Orange-crowned. We also saw our first Yellow-throated Vireos of the year.
We're looking forward to leading the GOAS field trip to Barry County next Saturday, the 15th, and the ASM trip on May 6th.  With some warmer temperatures and southerly breezes, we're expecting the migrant numbers to increase soon.
Jerry WilliamsGreene County, MO

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/