I had a nice collection of migrants at the Shut-ins this morning.

Vireos: Warbling, Yellow-throated and White-eyed

Warblers: Ovenbird, Louisiana Waterthrush, Blue-winged, Black and White, Northern Parula

One White-lined Sphinx Moth

Checklist with some decent photos at:

This evening at Trout Lodge heard then saw a Wood Thrush and also saw my first fire-flys of this season.  Wednesday evening heard Whip-poor-will.

Mike Grant

SLAS Trip Coordinator

Chesterfield, MO