This is our yearly visit to Creve Coeur Memorial Park-Mallard Lake walk.
The weather should be very cooperative for checking out the spring migrants making their way up north.
We will meet in the parking lot of the Creve Coeur Lakehouse at 8:00 am There should be a few additional leaders available. If there's time, we may get over to the Little Creve Coeur area. This is a long walk so wear comfortable shoes!

The address is :
2160 Creve Coeur Mill Road, St. Louis 63146

Directions:
From Interstate 70, exit to southbound MO-141 (Maryland Heights Expressway) to
Creve Coeur Mill Road. Turn left and continue until you see the restaurant on the left.

From Interstate 64/US HWY 40: exit to northbound MO-141. Continue to Creve Coeur Mill Road and turn right and continue to restaurant on the right.

Happy Easter and Happy Birding!