I enjoyed my first of season Scissor-tailed flycatcher this morning.
It was at the MSSU campus here in Joplin, MO. Jasper County.
They come through here regularly in the Spring.  Autumn of the year
is when they come through in remarkable numbers.  Much more than
in the Spring over the years.
Good birding,
Larry,
Lawrence Herbert  [log in to unmask]                     4-12-17.