Saturday, April 15th aJoint trip with RBAS

Destination: Big Buffalo Creek NA andPrairie Home CA

Departure Point: Northwest corner of the Targetwing of the Columbia Mall, 2400 Bernadette Dr.

Leader:  Lotte Bushmann

Contact Info: Lottie(573) 808-0661

We will leave the mall parking at 7 AM and arrive at Big BuffaloCreek at about 9 AM to meet up with River Bluff Audubon. We shall hike thetrails until about noon at which point we will find a place to eat on the way to Prairie Home CA. We should arrive back in Columbia by about 4 PM.

Eric Wood Columbia MO [log in to unmask]

ASM Spring Meeting: May 5-7, 2017 in Springfield, MO