I believe the nest you are referring to is adjacent to Pool 15.  And the nest just west of Pool 5 has two eaglets in it this evening – and proud parents perched nearby!   Eagle Bluffs is living up to its name.

Jean Leonatti

Boone County

Columbia, MO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Foreman
Sent: Sunday, April 9, 2017 7:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Eagle Bluffs Sunday

I expect that most Columbia birders are already aware of this but for those who aren't, the far nest has three healthy looking chicks in it. They must have very good parents as all three appear to be thriving. ebiird list from yesterday, with pics of eagle chicks link below.

Jack and Shirley Foreman

Rocky Ridge birders

Leslie Mo.