I expect that most Columbia birders are already aware of this but for those who aren't, the far nest has three healthy looking chicks in it. They must have very good parents as all three appear to be thriving. ebiird list from yesterday, with pics of eagle chicks link below.

Jack and Shirley Foreman
Rocky Ridge birders
Leslie Mo.