Birders: This morning I was checking out early arrivals at the Lost Valley Trail in St. Charles County. The most common bird I saw was the Louisiana Waterthrush. In all, I saw 6 or 7 of them all singing in trees along the stream. One bird singing just like the others was almost pure white in color compared to normal. It did have a little color on the face and its back was very light tan. Here are some photos I took of these warblers:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dpwagtail/albums/72157682257934106

There were lots of Parulas and a couple Yellow Throated Warblers high in the trees, also.
Dave Pierce
Wildwood, MO
--
D. Pierce
Senior Dogs 4 Seniors

 “To the world you are just one person; to a rescued pet you are the WORLD.”