We had our first of the year Broad-winged fly over the house this morning about 10:30. Also first of year Cedar Waxwings here in the yard today too.

Jack and Shirley Foreman
Rocky Ridge birders
Leslie Mo.

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 4:43 PM, chris barrigar <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Between 10 am and 1 pm there were at minimum 15 Broad-winged Hawks between Binder Lake, Jefferson City and 16 miles west to Russellville. Along with those, 2 Osprey, 3 Cooper's Hawks, countless Turkey Vultures all appearing to soar northward on this south wind.

Keep looking up!

Chris Barrigar

Cole Co.
Russellville, MO