Saturday, April 15th a Joint trip with RBAS
Destination: Big Buffalo Creek NA and Prairie Home CA
Departure Point: Northwest corner of the Target wing of the Columbia Mall, 2400 Bernadette Dr.
Leader:  Lotte Bushmann
Contact Info: Lottie (573) 808-0661
We will leave the mall parking at 7 AM and arrive at Big Buffalo Creek at about 9 AM to meet up with River Bluff Audubon. We shall hike the trails until about noon at which point we will find a place to eat on the way to Prairie Home CA. We should arrive back in Columbia by about 4 PM.

Eric Wood
Columbia MO