I expect that most Columbia birders are already aware of this but for those
who aren't, the far nest has three healthy looking chicks in it. They must
have very good parents as all three appear to be thriving. ebiird list from
yesterday, with pics of eagle chicks link below.

Jack and Shirley Foreman
Rocky Ridge birders
Leslie Mo.