To register for and view all upcoming events please click on the following link:

http://cwp.missouri.edu/events/index.php

MU Postdoctoral Fellow Writing Retreat

April 11, 2017

9:00am - 3:00pm

Conley House – 1st Floor Conference Room

Join us for a day of writing at The Conley House for a Postdoctoral Fellow Writing Retreat.
From 9:00am - 3:00pm we will provide coffee and quiet places to work at big tables and with no interruptions.  Please bring your lunch.
Space is limited so register now for this free resource to support you as a Writer at MU.

CWP Seminar:  Cool WI Assignments

April 12, 2017

12:00 – 1:30pm

Conley House – 1st Floor Conference Room

Join CWP for a brown bag lunch to take a look at a variety of innovative assignments that have been used in WI courses.

ESL/Multilingual Academic Writing Workshop Series (Faculty, GA’s and Postdoctoral Fellows)

April 20, 2017

12:00pm – 1:30pm

2206 A&B Student Center

Workshop 3 - Hands-on Editing for ESL/Multilingual Writers: In this workshop, we will learn techniques to closely revise and edit academic texts. Bring an article in progress. Please feel free to bring your lunch.

Amy, Jonathan, Lina & Jackie

Campus Writing Program

University of Missouri

Conley House, 602 Sanford St.

Columbia, MO  65211

573-882-4881

cwp.missouri.edu

[log in to unmask]" alt="facebook sticker">[log in to unmask]" alt="twitter sticker">