CR,

The excerpt you linked to ends at "Eliot’s critical terminology was rather slack, but the movement…"

Do you happen to have the rest of that sentence? I don't have access to it. Coincidentally, I was just reading some mimeographed notes from a 1971 Eliot seminar which contain the observation that Eliot's critical terminology is "much more precise than is commonly understood." So I'm just wondering what other shoe Wood drops to complete his thought.

Thanks,
Ken A

Sent from BlueMail