Dear Colleagues,

Please consider proposing a session at the next NeMLA Annual Convention to be held in Pittsburgh on April 12-15, 2018.

The deadline to propose a session is April 29, 2017. To propose a session (traditional paper session or a roundtable) please follow the link: http://www.buffalo.edu/nemla/convention/session.html.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions about NeMLA German Area, from proposing a session to networking opportunities. I will be glad to help.

Spread the word to your colleagues and graduate students. We welcome your active participation and love to see our German representation increase.

Alexander E. Pichugin, Ph.D.

German Language and Literature Director, NeMLA

Director of German Language and Cultural Studies

Assistant Teaching Professor of German

     Rutgers University

     15 Seminary Place, Room 4134, New Brunswick, NJ 08901

     +1.732.932.7201