From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy J. Hoffman
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 6:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Roadrunner

Did you see a coyote chasing him? If so, he was running.

Amy J. Hoffman

Greene County

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 6:30 PM, ANN <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A Roadrunner walked (ran??) through the back yard this afternoon.   It's really dry here - the Roadrunner was on the path that leads to the pond and I thought I heard him singing "Water, clear cool water..."

Ann Wethington
Mt Vernon,
Lawrence Co,  MO