Early this afternoon I had an early Palm Warbler along with a few Yellow-rumped WArblers at the entrance to the Gaddy Bird Garden and a Woodcock near the creek by Jacks Pond. Also, FINALLY had a woodcreeper, a species which has been avoiding me all year.
At Simpson Park in Valley park the Redshouldered hawks were being very vocal along with a Barred Owl. Also present were Yellow-rumps, a Sharp-shinned Hawk and a Bald Eagle near the nest.
Dave HaenniDes Peres, MO