To resume the initial thread, there was, as well, a midway reconciliation
with the loss:

*Because I know that time is always timeAnd place is always and only
placeAnd what is actual is actual only for one timeAnd only for one placeI
rejoice that things are as they are andI renounce the blessed faceAnd
renounce the voiceBecause I cannot hope to turn againConsequently I
rejoice, having to construct somethingUpon which to rejoice*

With a sublimation of love into a Beatrice-like figure of divine beauty,

"wearing / White light folded, sheathing about her, folded"

or

"In blue of larkspur, blue of Mary's colour."

CR