Nancy

My "reading" of CR's quotes is that they are unrelated except by author.  One could add to his list any number of other quotes.

For discussion I would like to see some thoughts on " the death of saint narcissus".  I am especially interested in the list's hypotheses concerning TSE's apparent suppression of the poem.

Sent from my iPad