From: Academia.edu Weekly Digest <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Feb 4, 2017 at 9:47 AM
Subject: Glenn Hughes’ A More Beautiful Question: The Spiritual in Poetry and Art - Academia.edu
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Academia.edu
TOP PAPERS FROM YOUR NEWSFEED

Lee  Trepanier Lee Trepanier
Saginaw Valley State UniversityPolitical Science, Faculty Member

Glenn Hughes’ A More Beautiful Question: The Spiritual in Poetry and Art

Download Bookmark

Jennifer J Whitley Jennifer J Whitley
The University of GeorgiaLanguage and Literacy Education, Graduate Student

Journal of Literacy Innovation's 2016 Article of the Year Award: "THESE FRAGMENTS I HAVE SHORED AGAINST MY RUINS " : INTERTEXTUALITY IN THE DIALOGICAL SECONDARY CLASSROOM

This article explores Mikhail M. Bakhtin's (1981) theories as expressed in The Dialogic Imagination. In it, one will find a synthesis of Bakhtin's ideologies surrounding texts, as well as a discussion of Kristeva's intertextuality, and Derrida's implication for future texts. Specifically, dialogism and intertextuality explore the interrelatedness of all texts: past, present, and future.

Download Bookmark

Michael J Sullivan Michael J Sullivan
University of CambridgeEnglish, Graduate Student

Tennyson and The Golden Treasury: A Rediscovered Revision Copy

Download Bookmark

Academia, 251 Kearny St., Suite 520, San Francisco, CA, 94108

Unsubscribe   Privacy Policy   Terms of Service   © 2017 Academia