I agree John.

Maureen Thomas-Murphy
St Louis, MO

From: John Crane
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Your congress, US

This is relevant and should continue to inform people what is happening.  If lands are sent back to state control and then sold off that would limit birding...harm habitat etc.  I feel we should all stay informed and then can act in any way we individually want.  Keeping people ignorant while the powerful act in secret rarely has benefitted societies in the long run.

This is habitat related.  It is federal.  That includes Missouri.

Missouri is a remarkable state.  It is very conservative but very environmentally friendly.  Missouri has more refuges and parks than all the states around it and we all benefit.

If land was going to be sold privately I would like to know so I could contact my legislator.

I would hope we could keep this informative and not too political and all would remain.

Sent from my iPhone