Saturday, January 21st
Destination: Rocky Fork Lakes Conservation Area
Departure Point: Meet at the parking lot next to the fishing pier at Rocky Fork Lakes CA
Leader: Eric & Joanna Reuter
Contact Info: (573) 474-0989, [log in to unmask]
The time will be 8:30AM until 11:00AM. We’ll explore the mixed habitats of Rocky Fork Lakes CA and try to observe winter bird behavior. What are they eating, and what shelter are they using? We’ll start with the trails to the north, but may explore other areas, too, if time, bird activity, and interest allow.

Eric Wood
Columbia MO