Saturday, January 21stDestination: RockyFork Lakes Conservation AreaDeparture Point: Meetat the parking lot next to the fishing pier at Rocky Fork Lakes CALeader: Eric& Joanna Reuter Contact Info: (573)474-0989, [log in to unmask] time will be 8:30AM until 11:00AM. We’llexplore the mixed habitats of Rocky Fork Lakes CA and try to observe winterbird behavior. What are they eating, and what shelter are they using?We’ll start with the trails to the north, but may explore other areas,too, if time, bird activity, and interest allow. Eric Wood Columbia MO [log in to unmask]