Three of us birded at Burr Oak Woods CA in Blue Springs this morning. In the pine trees at the entrance we found 4 RBNUs.
At the feeders we found a Tufted Titmouse with a rufous-colored breast and belly. Have never seen a TUTI like it before.
At Lake Remembrance we found a Winter Wren along the paved trail on the north side of the lake off Duncan Road.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail