Afternoon, all.

I'm giving a free, all-ages, public lecture in Kirkwood, MO this Saturday,
January 21 about the Great Horned Owls I study in Forest Park in St.
Louis.  Here are the details:

"Owls of Forest Park: Hunting and Feeding"
Saturday, December 21, 2:00pm
This talk is presented by the Kirkwood Public Library but due to
construction at the library, this talk will be held at:
Kirkwood Community Center
111 South Geyer Road
Kirkwood, MO 63122
(314) 822-5855

My talk will focus on the hunting and feeding behaviors of the owls, the
challenges of being a predator and this species' role as an apex predator.
I will use many photos and videos I have shot to illustrate these behaviors.

I hope you can attend-thank you!

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw