Afternoon, all.

I have finally finished my especially overdue blog post about the Great Horned Owls I study in Forest Park in St. Louis. There is a brief list of bullet-points to catch folks up quickly, including the name of the new female!  After that is a great deal of depth and detail with many pictures and videos.  It might be a good post-New Year's Eve restorative :)  Thank you for reading and happy new year!

http://forestparkowls.blogspot.com/2016/12/twelve-months-later.html

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw