You may want to check out Orange-crowned Warbler in winter plumage, which is another possibility.
----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau

      From: SUBSCRIBE MOBIRDS-L Joe Pahl <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 10:50 AM
 Subject: Nashville Warbler Straggler

We've had a strange visitor to our suet feeders the past few days. After observing it several times I'm fairly confident that we have a Nashville Warbler that's lost its way.

This warbler has a grey head, drab olive back and wings, no wing bars, a faint white eye-ring, and a yellowish underside with faint streaking.

I'm located in central St. Louis country, and would welcome anyone would would like to confirm this siting.