Mark Robbin, the coordinator for Four Rivers CBC, just added another
highlight of 14 Dec 2016 count.

The 7 species of owl is almost certainly a first for a CBC in Missouri:
barn owl, Eastern screech-owl, great horned owl, barred owl, long-eared
owl, short-eared owl, and northern saw-whet owl.

Posted by Brad Jacobs