There were four adult Trumpeter Swan north of Joplin today at noon.
They were swimming with Canada Geese at a place I used to bird
regularly at that I call Oronogo Bottoms.  Jasper County.  They had no
banding collars.  OB is a short mile due north of Webb City High School.
OB is a mile or mile and a half north of Joplin's CBC circle, unfortunately,
that takes place tomorrow.
Good birding,
Larry
Lawrence Herbert  [log in to unmask]                         12-16-16.