MOBirders,
As several folks have requested the 112 species CBC list for the Four Rivers 2016 count, I have included it below.

Below is the complete list for the Four Rivers Christmas Bird Count for 14 December 2016 - organized by Mark Robbins. Seven species are highlighted as unusual species and seven owls are highlighted because this is the first time we know of seven owl species seen on a CBC in Missouri.

Gr. White-fronted Goose
Snow Goose
Ross’s Goose
Canada Goose