While driving back from Riverlands I spotted a flock of large birds circling to the East of 367 towards Spanish Lake Park, about 100 birds and they were acting like cranes but I could not stop to check them out. Just east of Spanish lake is Columbia bottoms so if anyone is in the area you might want to check that out.

The Rough Legged hawk was still present in the same area today at Riverlands. Only ducks were below dam as this was the only open water. Flock of laplands flew over Confluence road near duck club while I was there today.

Dave Haenni
Des Peres, MO