Morning, all.

I am giving a free, all-ages lecture on the mating, nesting and owlets of the Great Horned Owls I study in Forest Park in St. Louis, MO.

"Forest Park Owls: Mating, Nesting and Owlets"
Thursday, December 15, 7:00pm
St. Louis County Library-Cliff Cave Branch
5430 Telegraph Rd, Oakville, MO 63129
314-994-3300

The talk will feature many photos and videos to illustrate all the different behaviors of this portion of the owls' lives.

I hope to see you there-thank you!

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw