I assume that the wild food crop is good, so, the goldfinches just haven't
come to town yet.  Don't toss that old bird seed just yet.  I keep ours out
in the unheated garage.  It's in a container where, if mice were present,
they couldn't get to it.
Larry, in Joplin.
.
Lawrence Herbert    [log in to unmask]                         12-11-16.