Posted on the Illinois List-Serve yesterday  . . . from Edmonton, Alberta . . . pretty nice, FYI.

Sebastian T. Patti
(Lincoln Park)
Chicago, ILLINOIS 60614-3354
PHONE: 312/325-9555 (o) 773/248-0570 (h)
CELL: 773/304-7488
FAX: 312/325-9017(o)

 On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 11:06 PM Suzanne Coleman [log in to unmask] [ILbirds] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I thought some of you might be interested in this video I just had shared with me on Facebook. It's from Alberta Canada and if you're interested in Falcons you might enjoy it. Let me know if you appreciate this type of sharing if not I probably won't do it anymore thanks

Suzanne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzs3Fq-yYWw

Posted by: Chuck Berman <[log in to unmask]>

.