Hello everyone!

Hope you are all had a great Thanksgiving and great start to the holiday and season!! I wanted to let you know that this year the Cannon CBC will be held on Friday Dec 23rd this year. Please let myself or Bruce ([log in to unmask]) know if you are interested in participating this year.

The count does cover a number of public lands in both Missouri and Illinois including Clarence Cannon NWR, all 3 units of BK Leach conservation area, Prairie Slough conservation area, Plant Materials Center, Reds Landing conservation area (IL) and part of Two Rivers NWR (IL). It also covers a number of private lands and roads throughout the circle.

As always if you have a preference where you would like to go please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate that. If you have any questions please let us know. Thanks for your help and hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!

Good Birding and Happy Holidays
Eric Schuette
Denver CO/Troy MO