Dowitcher sp. …we changed it.

We didn’t hear it call, so I’ve been told it most likely was not a SBDO

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christine Kline
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2016 8:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Squaw Creek ~ Late fall rarities

We were very surprised to see a Short-billed Dowitcher, two Killdeer, 2 Blue-winged Teal, and a Great Egret at Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge.  eBird also wouldn’t accept our American Coots which were also present in some pretty large numbers.  It was a wild day. .

Christine Kline

Pleasant Hill – Cass County

[log in to unmask]" alt="Image removed by sender.">