Morning, all.

I'm giving a free, all-ages public lecture in Sullivan, MO tomorrow, Tuesday, November 1 about the Great Horned Owls I study in Forest Park in St. Louis.  Here are the details:

"Forest Park Owls: Hiding In Plain Sight"
Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 6:00pm
Scenic Regional Library-Sullivan Branch
104 W Vine St
Sullivan, Missouri 63080
(573) 468-4372

My talk will cover how I found these owls, basic facts about the species, and the different behaviors I have been able to see and document with photos and videos to illustrate these behaviors.

I hope to see you there-thank you!

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw