After spending a week in the hospital, I came home and filled my empty bird feeder.  In the last two days I have seen my FOS juncos, white-throated sparrows, downy and red-bellied woodpeckers, a brilliant goldfinch male, a pair of pileated woodpeckers, WB nuthatches, and scads of chickamice.  The last two had been here for awhile.  Squirrels are busily burying their winter stores.  It's good to be back watching the feeders. Jo StrangeBranson, MO