The ST. LOUIS AUDUBON SOCIETY is sponsoring a field trip this Saturday to
St. Charles County, Missouri.

DATE:  Saturday, October 29, 2016

MEETING TIME:  8:00 a.m.  Remember, DST ends on November 6.

MEETING PLACE:  Busch Conservation Area, Hampton Lake parking lot.

DIRECTIONS:  From I-64, south on MO hwy 94 one mile to route D.  West on
route D two miles then right into BCA. Left at the T then a quick right into
the Hampton Lake parking lot.

PLAN:  This trip is advertised on the SLAS web site as a 1/2 day trip;
however, I'm going to bring my lunch and plan to continue birding after.
Everyone is encouraged to do the same.  We'll start the day birding
different areas throughout BCA.  Options thereafter include Weldon Spring
Conservation Area, sites along hwy 94 and the Katy Trail State Park access.

PARTICIPATION:  Everyone is welcome, SLAS members and non-members.

LUNCH:  Bring your own food and drink for a picnic lunch.

LEADER:  Mike Thelen

COST:  Free

MORE INFO:  Contact me or visit www.stlouisaudubon.org/

Mike Thelen