We have, in India and surrounding regions, a bird that is called the Leafbird:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leafbird

(As a beginner birder,I used to think that ALL birds were leafbirds,
seen as they are in the clutter!)

In my general tradition of providing my fellow-birders with highly
intellectual posts, here's what I wrote upon viewing one, with a
photograph that I took early this year, in Kaiga, a township iin my
state (Karnataka) that has a nuclear reactor, and yet seems to have
some amazing biodiversity.

http://deponti.livejournal.com/1172408.html

I just hope the admins don't "leaf" me out of the listserv after this!

Cheers, Deepa.