Also had Good  sparrow-ing at Bradford Farm, Boone County this morning.
Great looks at at least six LeConte's that perched high in the
early morning sunshine (just like Brad J said they would). Also excellent
views of a sedge wren, a late Henslow's sparrow,  and a late (and perhaps
lost) Nashville warbler! Unfortunately, my target bird, Nelson's Sparrow,
did not show despite a lot of looking.

--
John Besser
Columbia MO