Nice little list there!
Larry LadeSt. Joseph, MO

    On Wednesday, October 19, 2016 4:11 PM, Linda Frederick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Today, Oct 19, just before the cold front and thunderstorms moved through, we had quite a lot of activity in our front yard.
While watching Cedar Waxwings, Yellow-rumped Warblers, Golden-crowned Kinglets and an Orange-crowned Warbler coming to our drippy water feature, a Red-eyed Vireo flew in.  This is of course a common bird here in the summer, but I have not seen or heard one in weeks... seems very late.
Also in our yard, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, and (first of season today) Dark-eyed Juncos and White-throated Sparrows, plus the usuals.

Linda Frederick
Rolla, MO

Archives / Subscription options / ASM Website / Email the list ownersABA Birding Code of EthicsASM Spring Meeting: May 5-7, 2017 in Springfield, MO Details and Online Registration