Today, Oct 19, just before the cold front and thunderstorms moved through, we had quite a lot of activity in our front yard.
While watching Cedar Waxwings, Yellow-rumped Warblers, Golden-crowned Kinglets and an Orange-crowned Warbler coming to our drippy water feature, a Red-eyed Vireo flew in.  This is of course a common bird here in the summer, but I have not seen or heard one in weeks... seems very late.
Also in our yard, Red-breasted Nuthatch, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, and (first of season today) Dark-eyed Juncos and White-throated Sparrows, plus the usuals.

Linda Frederick
Rolla, MO