Had a lot of activity on Wednesday late afternoon as birds came in.  I was sure of Tennessee and Black-throated Green warblers, other hungry birds were difficult to get on quickly enough.

Yesterday, we had a Brown Creeper in the morning and again in the afternoon.  It 'froze' on the white oak by the bubbler with a Downy Woodpecker when the Blue Jays and a Red-bellied Woodpecker started screaming about one of the Barred Owls that came in.  I did get a few photos beginning here:

http://hummerhavenunltd.com/p712853024/h31c68e0b#h31c68e0b

Today, I've had another two Golden-crowned Kinglets and a FOS Blue-headed Vireo that splash-bathed in the pond.

Good birding to all,

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO
hummerhavenunltd.com