 One RTHU showed up this morning in the Bird Garden next to work on Ellis Blvd in Jefferson City.
We had not seen one for several days. I regret that we did not get to count it on our Big Sit species count, but I am glad to see it today!
Snapped one picture this morning:  https://www.facebook.com/188410781170570/photos/a.190580520953596.50175.188410781170570/1295328027145501/?type=3&theater
Steve Garr
Jefferson City, Cole county