From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lawrence Herbert <[log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:52 PM
To: [log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Subject: chimney swifts

Hi Barbara, and MO. birders,
Here in Joplin, we've had a pair or two nest each year in our chimney for at least
25 of the 28 years that we have lived here.  We've only had a couple of
critters fall all of the way down.  I let them go out back, but, not at all sure
that they made it.
The pair or two are always gone from our chimney by middle of August.
I understand that they winter all the way to the Amazon of South America !
Larry
Lawrence Herbert  [log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]

Archives / Subscription options / ASM Website / [log in to unmask]');" target="_blank"> Email the list owners

Archives / Subscription options / ASM Website / [log in to unmask]');" target="_blank">Email the list owners

--
John Besser
Columbia MO