I've always wanted to see the Swallow show at Swan Lake - somehow never made the effort. No time like the present.
I live in Troy, MO (Hwy 61) I'm wanting to make the trip this evening or Sat. evening.
Thought I would ask if anyone coming from St. Louis / St. Charles Co. area would like to go with me I'd be happy to meet up.
I have a large car and would be happy to drive.
Send me a note if you are interested in going with me.  evluecke at gmail dot com

Thank you.
Ev Luecke
Troy, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 23-25, 2016 at Camp Clover Point
Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Kaiser, MO