Saturday, October 1st
Destination: 3M Flat Branch-Hinkson Creek Wetlands
Departure Point: Songbird Station, 2010 Chapel Plaza Court #C, Columbia, MO
Leader: Lottie Bushmann
Contact Info: Lottie (573) 808-0661
This trip is especially for children 7 years old and up (accompanied by an adult).  We ask that you leave your stroller in the car and dogs at home.  Meet at Songbird Station’s parking lot at 8 a.m. We’ll walk the 3M Wetlands and then return to the store at 10 a.m. for refreshments and cookies.

Eric Wood
Columbia Audubon Field Trip Coordinator
Columbia MO