Saturday, October 1stDestination: 3M Flat Branch-Hinkson Creek WetlandsDeparture Point: Songbird Station, 2010 ChapelPlaza Court #C, Columbia, MOLeader: Lottie BushmannContact Info: Lottie (573) 808-0661This trip is especially for children 7 years old and up(accompanied by an adult).  We ask thatyou leave your stroller in the car and dogs at home.  Meet at Songbird Station’s parking lot at 8a.m. We’ll walk the 3M Wetlands and then return to the store at 10 a.m. forrefreshments and cookies.   Eric WoodColumbia Audubon Field Trip Coordinator Columbia MO [log in to unmask]